Tuesday, December 11, 2012

KISS THE RAIN

Salam,

i often close my eyes
and i can see he smile
you reach out of my hand
and i woken of my dream
although your heart is mine
its hollow inside
i never had your love

and i never will
And every night
i lie awake
thinking maybe you love me 
like i always love you

but how can you
love me like i love you
when you can't even look me straight in my eyes
i felt this this to be so in love
to have someone there
yet feel so alone
are'nt you suppose to be the one to wipe my tears
the one that will say you will never leave

The water calm and still
my reflection is there
i see you holding me
but the u disappear

All that is left of you
is a memory on that only
exist in my dreams

i don't know what hurts you
but i can feel it too
and it just hurt so much
to know that i can't do a thing
and deep down in my heart

somehow i just know
that no matter what
i will always love you.
 

Let me make my decision of my journey.
I wish we meet up at the end of those decision.


mukhlisahminnie:

I miss you so much! No matter where you going, i kept your promise and will always keep waiting it comes true. make your safe starting of new life darl.

Congratulation for those happy news. Lembah Pantai-Melaka-Johor.

Not too far..
 

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment