Monday, June 20, 2011

IT IS LIFE HERE PART 1

Salam,

Hye reader and my love mylittleheart.

just wanna share here my precious capture moment along my journey in Kuala Lumpur. Day after day till time its will be ended soon. so, chill to be shared here.

This is my housing area. Erk! annoyed just like in a cage
but this is fact to be accepted




Nearby KLCC,
just next to our 'CAGE'. Hehe


This is our department
Kor Agama Angkatan Tentera


First outsation!

The scenario in the program


Tiredness!

My practical mate, Shaliza.=)


My costume in Sirah Junjungan Theatre


Best teamate in Sirah Junjungan


Outing job,
persiapan perkahwinan anak Tan Sri Hamid, Menteri dijabatan Perdana Mneteri.

Secret Area,
membantu Sel Pengambilan menyelenggara surat permohonan
Perajurit Muda ATM


Berhampiran dengan KLCC.


Tekanan.
Penerapan nilai perlu berhati-hati dan jangan sampai tersilap ketika meneliti borang


Mejar Amir.
Pegawai Pengambilan Perajurit Muda ATM


Berlambakkan borang permohonan yang perlu di teliti?
arghh! tak larat..=)

Antara yang berjaya. Tahniah. =)


Persaraan Panglima ATM,
Tan Sri Azizan Zainal Arifin.








Memorable to be remmembered. Yes, i admit its really suffuocating me sometimes but i do loves the experiences there. Its make me adult how was they figure the solution out and luckily me there they were willingly to teach me about life. Infiniti experiences. 

Wassalam.



No comments:

Post a Comment